...for a monday. i didn't have to wear my call centre hat today and i also have a headset free day tomorrow. not sure why this kindness was bestowed upon me but i'm giving thanks to the universe anyway.
two of my teammates, kt and aj, went to see a movie after work and they were coming to randwick for some dinner first. aj had her car and offered me a lift home so i talked miss e into skipping out a little early so she could come with us. we got away before the peak hour traffic and were home within 15 minutes. i wish the bus trip were that quick!
tomorrow is 'melbourne cup' day - the race that stops the nation. i had a chat with mr kim tonight - he knows about form & track conditions and all that guff and he gave me some tips. i will have a small flutter but wont go overboard.
otto says 'Do you.....'
1. Code your own website or use a template? i use a blogger template but i've hacked it to death.
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out? i have a film camera which i get developed at the photo store and get a copy on cd. i also have my phonecam and send the pictures to my yahoo account.
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop? a bit of both but lately have been lazy and buy them.
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet? me, draw?? not likely. anything i draw looks like it should be stuck on the fridge (if you know what i mean...)
5. Take showers or baths? showers. i like baths but i never seem to find the time.
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin? buy but i have thought of making them some day. as for soy or paraffin?? i have no idea. wax mostly and i did have some palm oil ones but the burnt out too fast.
7. Celebrate Halloween or not? not
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work? um, sleep in of course. i will get up early if i have something exciting to do.
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go? always, and their spelling. especially their spelling...
101, 77, 129 - but we got ten points - yippeee!! we might creep back to 3rd place, if we are very lucky.
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol (playing it over the weekend has revived my obsession - this one has somehow been imprinted in my brain now.)