Saturday, October 11, 2003

sore on saturday

the results of the fall are setting in. i ache from shoulder to shin and have found a bruise near my ribs... my left arm/shoulder is also quite stiff with a small bruise on the elbow... my right ankle is still sore and something hurts near where my appendix used to be... having a quiet day to let the sore parts rest and recover.

note to self: must be more careful and pay attention to what i'm doing (and maybe turn the volume down on the cd player - probably not)...

today's cds:
diva - annie lennox
parachutes - coldplay
substance - new order (disc 1)
greatest hits - duran duran

today's tape (it's a long time since i've played a cassette!!)
the seeds of love - tears for fears (will probably play it several times today - damn, i should never have lent that cd to someone - i never saw it again and i miss it - it's a top 5 all time favourite - thank you to miss e for lending me the tape!)