Wednesday, October 22, 2003

weird wednesday...

this is going to sound dumb, but i think the man who writes the astrology stuff in the daily telegraph is stalking me. while i do believe that a person's star sign can indicate the type of person that they are, i think that most astrological forecasts are rather silly - a short paragraph cannot possibly describe what might happen for a billion or more different people in a billion or more different locations in a single day BUT it certainly is ringing true for one single person in one location... this guys stuff for crabby old cancer for the last few weeks has made me feel that he is watching my every move and hearing every word i say... mmm... maybe i'm just being silly... anyway, i'll have another look tomorrow and see what he has to say...

happy birthday to david in dublin - 27 - what a young pup!

spoke to my dear friend cg today. long time, no speak. she can hear the change in me and is pleased. we've planned to catch up at the 'ex nzi' christmas lunch on november 21 - looking forward to that.

email from suzik - meeting for drinks on friday - yippeeeeee - will get a famous skb hug that will warm my heart for weeks to come!

today's cd : rush of blood to the head - coldplay

no word or number today as nothing has jumped up and said 'me, me, me, pick me'...