Thursday, January 01, 2004

bored already...

i had big plans to make major changes to my wee bloggy today... buttons (e.g. ), a list of 2004 goals, all sorts of stuff. don't hold your breath waiting. to quote rachel hunter from her pantene pro-v ads: "it wont heppen overnight, but it will heppen..."

had a lovely love filled breakfast with baby g and her family. chauffered there and back by the cheeky mr h.

have had more fabulous conversations with my far flung friends today. colorado tim continues to amuse me, virginia john continues to enthrall me and nz eric continues to be adorable.

the treasured miss e visited to return the stuff i had left at her house last night.

again, i must stop and remind myself to be thankful and know that i am blessed to have these people in my life.

cd playlist:
the very best of 10cc
greatest hits - duran duran
songs from the big chair - tears for fears
and right now: rhinestone cowboy - the best of glen campbell

today's word is fearless