Monday, January 19, 2004

prize winning monday

went to our bowling league presentation dinner tonight at choys in randwick. i managed to get 'most improved female' again - i just get better with age 8) it actually refers to my bowling average but i like to think of it as my self in general 8) my team made 5th spot but we also won 'high handicap game - 904' and 'high handicap series - 2694' and we all got a rather fabulous trophy! that brings my trophy total to 4 after only 3 years of bowling - feeling v.pleased with myself.

who needs sanity when you've got
1. I often wake up before my alarm clock goes off.
TRUE - but only if the alarm is set for a time after 6.30am, which is my inbuilt natural alarm clock wake up time.
2. I love to drive; in any kind of weather!
FALSE - i hate driving, any time, any weather. i'm a confirmed passenger.
3. I'd rather have to worry about staying warm than staying cool.
FALSE - it's either hot or cold and you adjust the best way you can. i might whinge about it but i don't worry about it...
4. I wish I lived in another state.
TRUE - a state of grace would be nice...
5. Multi-tasking is what I do best!
TRUE - there's always a million things to be done - multitasking is the only way to go.
6. Flying is the only way to go!
FALSE - but the speed makes it a necessity and i hate boats more...
7. Budgeting my money is one of my downfalls.
soooooo TRUE - check my response to q.8 of unconscious mutterings on january 4th...
8. I wish there was 8 days in the week!
TRUE - but only if there is a 2nd saturday...
9. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
ha ha ha ha ha ha FALSE - 5.5 max, sometimes less, rarely more.
10. I'm a night owl.
TRUE - a night owl with a daytime job 8(

goodnight...