Friday, January 16, 2004

fabulously friday

another nothing kinda day. worked a few more overtime hours tonight and working again tomorrow - i'm only in it for the $$$$. at this rate, i might be out of debt by, mmmmmm, let's see, um, the year 2010... any suggestions for increasing income are welcomed, as long as they are legal and don't require me to remove my clothing 8)

it's time again for past, present, future...

PAST: Been crazy once?
Twice, three times...
PRESENT: What drives you absolutely crazy?
lotsa things: rudeness, ignorance, selfishness, prejudice, bad manners, have you got a few hours, this list could go on forever...
FUTURE: Figure you'll go crazy someday?
probably

listened to duran duran today (don't look so surprised!!). also played a compilation cd of reeeaaalllly crap 80's songs - it was fabulous! jason wanted to borrow some of my 80's stuff so i've dragged out a whole bunch to work my way through this weekend. if that doesn't drive me crazy, nothing will...