Thursday, April 08, 2004

the luck continues...

after the good result from making a positive decision to win the easter basket yesterday, when i woke up this morning i said out loud "i'm going to have a good day today!", and it worked!

the good things:
a quick chat with colorado tim before work.
i spent the first hour at work moving back to my downstairs desk. my window view has been restored!
what was left of the morning was spent showing the spreadsheet expert most of the stuff about the statistics.
we feasted on hot cross buns during the april birthday celebration.
this was followed by an easter egg hunt.
i got my bunny drawing from the boy who makes my coffee.
found 'fabulous baker boys' dvd for $9.95 at video sleazy... i know what i'm watching this weekend...
had dinner at the labour club with miss e & her little sister k8.
won a $25 voucher in the monster raffle - still no monsters in the prize list!!
won $30 on the poker machines.
had a very funny chat with mlb in london - he is such a funny man.
an email from my friend matt inviting me over for coffee - he has just bought himself a very flash espresso coffee machine.

again, i am a lucky, lucky girl.

before i go, i'd just like to send happy easter wishes to all my friends and visitors. have a great weekend!

HAPPY EASTER!