Saturday, October 02, 2004

bad news...

i didn't get the job... BUT!!! there is another position in the same company that the agency girly wants to talk to me about... i just have to be patient and wait until tuesday to find out the details. problem is, patience is something i do not possess...

absolutely not spring weather today - 17°C and pissing down with rain. my umbrella blew inside out several times on the way down bent street this morning and will need to be replaced but i got to wear my lovely purple raincoat, so i'm happy.

social club trivia quiz tonight. my team got 2nd prize and i drank waaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo much wine. must go to sleep now...

still grinning after a quick colorado timchat a short while ago. his parting comment made me laugh - thank you!

today's soundtrack:
when it's all over we still have to clear up : snow patrol
the runaway found : the veils

btw, it's a long weekend here in beautiful downtown sydney. no work 'til tuesday - yippee!!!!!!!