Friday, May 06, 2005

getting snippy

i didn't have the energy to blog last night - i was sooooooo tired that i was in my nest by 10.15pm!! unheard of behaviour for this girl!! perhaps i was suffering from 'samson' syndrome - i had my hair cut and perhaps that zapped my strength (i would never blame it upon my night owl sleeping patterns!!) personally, i think my hair is way too short now - at least it will grow and maybe my strength will return...

a bit of a kerfuffle at work today - a dissatisfied customer (who has made all sorts of idle threats before) called today and said he would come to the office and kill everyone - charming. it was taken seriously enough that the police were called and access to our floor was temporarily cut off.

today i was blessed to have miss e's company on the bus ride to and from work - we celebrated our good fortune by getting some yummy 'fresh rice paper rolls' from the local vietnamese restaurant... mmm...

a general purpose bloodtest tomorrow then it's back to the grind for some $$overtime$$ i'm only in it for the money!

a 0 day which is 0% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
short note : matt finish
abc 702