Tuesday, May 17, 2005

oasis

another busybusy day but tomorrow will be an oasis of nothingness to break up the week. i checked my roster this morning and tomorrow is my rdo!! yippeeee!! guess who will be sleeping in... i had originally planned to spend the day with my mum but she is still not 100% well and with the wet, windy weather we are currently having, she thought it best to stay in.

tonight i cooked a big pot of chicken & lemon risotto - yummo! i now have about two weeks worth of lunches in the freezer so i wont have to spend bucket loads of money on sandwiches and sushi. i'm trying to be good and have a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea for breakfast at home but by about 11am i need my real caffeine fix... as long as i don't cave in to the craving every day, i should save myself a fair bit of money. perhaps enough to get broadband... mmm... i would never get away from the computer if i did that...

a 3 day which is 30% of the RDDHA

music to my ears
turn on the bright lights : interpol
abc 702