on this day 27 years ago, i started my first real job as a trainee data entry operator. my annual salary was about $3500 and i used to pay board, buy clothes, smoke & drink yet i still managed to save money - if only life were that easy these days...
an 8 dog day and that's about it.
1. You are given 1 million dollars. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to? um... 1/3 to an orangutan sanctuary in sumatra, 1/3 to cancer research, 1/3 to the third daughter retirement fund
2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST? give some to my family & friends
3. Do you participate in lotteries? sometimes
4. Name 3 of your best physical features. smile, eyes, skin (this is according to other people...)
5. .... 3 of your biggest virtues. honesty, loyalty, modesty
6. .....3 of your biggest vices. chocolate, men, slothfulness
7. .... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life. um... chocolate, men, slothfulness
8. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation? rock star or actor
9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be? a panda. don't ask why - i can't answer that... they sure are cute.
10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden? clouds, that's usually where my head is at...
132, 114, 116 - eek! at the 6th frame in the 1st game, i had a very embarrassing score of 47 but managed to save myself with two strikes and two spares. the 2nd & 3rd games were pretty much the same - i only managed to sort myself out after the 6th frame. we only managed two points and have slipped back to 3rd place
still no soundtrack - i'm hanging out for payday so i can buy some new earphones.