Wednesday, September 22, 2004

life goes on

i've been living in this block of flats for 4 years today. it's amazing how much stuff has happened and how much my life has changed in that time. 5 years ago, i was one week away from flying off to europe for a 6 week holiday. at the end of that holiday, i had no idea that my life was going to implode in 6 months time... oh well, here i am. i still have all of my physical bits and pieces, my mental & emotional processes are much improved and most importantly, i'm still breathing and i know i'll survive.

last night's job application was a fizzer, but i expected that. i have submitted two more tonight. i figure that i should submit myself for anything that sounds remotely interesting, whether i have the experience required or not. if i can get my name & resume on the databases of as many agencies as possible, something good is bound to come along.

tee hee hee - how cool are you?

today's soundtrack:
a song is a city : eskimo joe (who are currently singing their new song on 'the panel'!!!)