Monday, September 20, 2004

get outta bed, sleepyhead!!

i was up early this morning - 6am!!! ouch!!! i even set my mobile phone alarm to make sure i got out of bed. everyone had to be at the office by 8am for a team breakfast meeting. i was there at 7.35am, which meant i could leave just after 4pm. yippee... i really should stay off the net and go to bed earlier each night so that every day, i can get up earlier and come home earlier... in an effort to have an early night tonight, i thought i'd knock over my madness answers and do a quick post later for my bowling scores. what are the odds that i'll still hang about on the net until midnight and then listen to the abc radio quiz and not end up asleep until my usual time of about 12.45am???

monday madness!
1. My desk chair is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my computer (does this count as a 'gadget'?).
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the computer. (again, does my computer count as an 'appliance'?? if no, my answer would be kettle.)
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my bread machine.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via email or telephone but i'm such a slacker, i often don't use either...
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do pairs of shoes (and this is despite my shoe fetish...)
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my head. (aaarrgghhh!!!)
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose at least one of the shift keys (i do use them occasionally...) & 'NumLock'.
9. I probably own about ??? pieces of software that I haven't used in years. i inherited my computer from my ex and there are files/programs/bits of stuff on my computer that i don't even know what they are, let alone what they are for or how to use them... i could be sending all my secrets to the russians for all i know...
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be milk, teabags, sugar, bread, butter and jam or vegemite or honey. tea and toast will always fill your belly.


*** bowling update ***

let's go bowling!

how embarrassment!!! 93, 92, 130. our team go zero points. 3rd place but may slip to 4th