up early for my 8.00am appointment with the job agency. the job sounds really good. i went back after work to have my skill tests done and did very well (having been driving a keyboard for 27 years or more, i knew i could whip through the testing procedure without too much trouble). my details will now be sent to the employer for them to decide whether they want me to come for an interview. wish me luck!
apart from that, nothing else exciting to report. it was supposed to be 31-33°C here today. i didn't notice if it was...
otto says "'Tis almost Monday once again....you know what that means! Madness, my friends, madness!!! Welcome to our new players, and thank you to all our 'old faithfuls' for supporting this meme every week!! =)
(If you want to pick and choose 5 (or more; or less) out of the following 10 to answer, go ahead. I know this could be a big challenge and I'd rather you answer some of them than none of them at all.....)
Name THREE of your........"
1. Pet Peeves: just 3!! where do i start?? the toilet seat/lid being left in the 'up' position, people with delusions of superiority, telemarketers who always call at an inconvenient moment (doubly peeved when they don't speak english very well...)
2. Favorite Sounds: the ocean, thunder/hail storms, my ongoing soundtrack
3. Desk Items: cd rack/cds, boombox radio cd thingy, computer
4. Biggest Fears: being poor, being homeless, being alone
5. Biggest Challenges: finding a job that i love, getting enough sleep, saving money
6. Newest 'Toys': mobile phone with camera, minidisc player, digital tv box
7. Most Used Words: um, mostly not fit to print... ok, i'll stop being silly - crap, cool, bugger
8. Most Mispelled Words: i mostly just suffer from typographic errors - i'm a human spell checker...
9. Favorite Disney Characters: piglet, all 101 dalmations, jiminy cricket
10. Bookmarks on Your Homepage: ircimages, pretty things, found
no bowling tonight as i got home too late after my visit to the agency.
the last broadcast : doves
laid (cd single) : james